This is our first contest and we’d be over the moon if you could be pioneer and submit some of your work for it. There are plans afoot to run the contest twice yearly and compile the best in an annual anthology. This will include winners, runners-up and shortlisters. Not only that but we are toying with the notion of a podcast or a live facebook event in which writers can read their own work. I tell you, that is rewarding!
Hopefully all relevant detail has been included here but please enquire via the comments or email Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not visit and join our new lively facebook group 11 Sentences Rock where you can find inspiration, regular challenges and share your work with like-minded pals
The regulations for contest entries are:
- 1. Payment is made via Paypal: £5 per single entry or £10 for three submissions
- 2. Send entry via email attachment, not identified by name or other distinctions to: email@example.com
- 3. Personal contact details must be supplied (name, email address and/or tel) and can be put in the body of email or as a second attachment.
- 4. Subject of the email should read: ‘title of story, author’s name, 11th August’
- 5. The deadline is: 11pm, 11th August is – no late entries accepted.
- 6. No consultation about entries or final decision will be entered into.
- 7. Results will be announced 11th September, winners will be notified the week before.
- 8. 11 Sentences is a strict requirement for the content of your story, ignoring this will lead to disqualification.
- 9. Submissions must be your own work and must not have won prizes in other contests
- 10. Submissions must not have been published
- 11. Adjudication shall be a great pleasure
Entry fee: £5 for a single entry, £10 for three submissions, submit your work as per instructions above. A Paypal request for the relevant fee will be sent to you. Upon payment your submission/s will be entered into the contest.
Email your gems as outlined above to firstname.lastname@example.org Good luck everyone!